You and I can make things change
The answer to the great challenges we face today is not in finding the 'right' solutions and scaling them. I believe that India, and many other countries are too complex and diverse for this. Instead, we must ask what we ourselves, each of us, can do to change things.
Click and listen to my series of short audios about The Problem Solving Society. Please note that the order matters.
1. Increase the number of problem-solving people.
2. Why me? Isn't this someone else's job?
3. A few minutes a day is enough. Persistence is the real virtue.
4. First, give yourself the ability to solve public problems.
5. Seven four-letter words to live by, every day.
6. The 7 four-letter words explained (*)
* This piece is extracted from my podcast with Amit Varma, which aired as episode 160 of his series, The Seen and the Unseen.